Paleo and Plant Based Recipes
In this section of Dr. Sally’s Kitchen, you’ll discover a growing set of my original recipes. They’re layered with flavors from around the world, full of phytonutrients and fun to cook!
I’m starting with a set of fabulous soups that can be made in about an hour.
You’ll soon find a set of easy breakfasts for the busy weekday mornings, as well as a delicious frittata when you have a little more time on a weekend morning.
I’ll share an amazing set of salads from around the world, featuring proteins on an array of flavorful veggies with salad dressings that make them pop!
All of my recipes are:
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and use moderate levels of sea salt.
- Rich in phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals and fiber.
- A balance of protein, complex carbs and healthy fats.
So, dig in and start prepping. Please check back: I’m posting new recipes each week!
These recipes can help address:
- Digestive Problems
- Diabetes and High Blood Sugar
- Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Menopausal Problems
- Hypothyroidism and Adrenal Fatigue
Go to Heal Your Body to learn more about how food as medicine can help address preventable diseases today.